Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!

23rd April 2007
Ha ha ha!!! All the worries were uncalled for!!!

I GOT A PROMOTION!!! But it's in November!!! It came a bit fast but I'm just too excited. I thought that I'm going to get scolding from my bosses. But then they want to promote me in November. So for the time being, I'm supposed to learn as many things from my center manager and be able to stand on my own when I manage my own center. It's assistant center manager. I'm really excited.... I’ve only been there for 10 months. There are also sad things that I thought about. It has been 10 months and there are feelings towards to children and the place already.

I was told not to tell anyone out yet as all things am not finalized. I agreed to it also lah. So I told the colleagues that it about my Malay class and the noise level in the center that’s why the bosses are talking to me.


24th April 2007

One of my colleagues complains to me that why all the opportunities are are given to me and not my other colleague who is in the same post as me. The thing is that I’m not the boss and I’m not in any position to comment on anything. Actually, I think all of us know all the reason but are just too embarrass to say it out.

There are incidents where opportunities are given to her but she did not make use of it.

28th April 2007

There are still people who are not happy about my Malay course. You didn't ask, you expect people to know?!!!

My conclusion is that since people do not understand you and they think fully of themselves, then we shall see who has the last laugh!!! Anyway, think I have prove my capabilities to my bosses and they see the result, that's why I can go this far. And I will ignore whatever hurting words people will give or whatever!!!

DO WHAT'S RIGHT!!!


No comments: