Tuesday, April 3, 2007

aNgRy oVeR the MaRrIaGe ThiNgY!!!

This is to you why I am angry over the marriage thingy.

My mother had actually compared me to my brothers. Ya, they have girlfriend. So what? Things are unpredictable in life. What will happen in the next minute is still a mystery!!!

For all the things I know, marriage is the lifetime thing lah. I'm just unhappy that she's always comparing me with my brothers. So what I'm closer to my girlfriends. So what if they are lesbian, gays or whatever!!! I don't care lah!!! I'm just who I am and I am just doing what I feel I should be doing!!! DON'T COMPARE ME WITH MY BROTHERS!!!

FEED UP!!!

If you had actually put some efforts in the relationship and you get nothing, then why do it??? Why make the 2 person's life so miserable????
So I also don't know what to say now!!!

1 comment:

loving hearts! said...

hey.. is ur mom worried that you are les or something else other than straight.. duhz.. aiyoh. take it easy n just share wif her that you're straight and not to compare ya with ur bros - if tried and failed then just RELAX dun be angry lah ~
u've done all u can liao so dun bother too much k..