Friday, April 20, 2007

SICK AND TIRED!!!

Hahahahahaha. I still can laugh.... But inside my heart, I'm sick and tired.

The thing is that I was told by my manger that from this week onwards, I can't let the kids watch TV lah. Before he actually say that, I already informed the kids that we are going to have a lot of test papers. Ha ha ha, the thing is that at least I inform the kids before he says it.

Just yesterday, he told me that there's audit coming and wants to check the items. For me, I think the items must be there already and not just wait for the audit check. So I told him that the things are there and if you need to check, you may go ahead.

He say he will go through with me on Friday. Fine. But then he said my GM and AGM want to meet me. Huh??? What is going to happen? So worried. Actually, I quite like the workplace. Though there are people who makes you irks them, but there are people you like to work with as well.

Today, I had my leave and rest at home. I was thinking about this period of time working and I think I really like the job. But then, I'm sick and tired about people pushing the things around.

Anyway, what may come will come!!!

No comments: