Saturday, March 24, 2007

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!!!

AIYA!!! DAMM IT!!! (Apologises for the rudeness) But I'm REALLY ANGRY!!!

The story goes like this:

I think it was in Dec last year. A parent came to our centre and said she wants to enrol her 2 kids in the tuition program. So fine enough that she register and her kids start tuition in Jan. Then the kid has a low self esteem. So I said lah, if the kid really got problem, we can help mah. Why not just go some extra mile for some customer. That's customer service!!!

So I think this went on for a 2 Saturday afternoon when there are little or few kids. I think then the 1st time, I got complains from my OWN COLLEAGUES. They ask why is this kid here, she's not in our SCC mah. But then, aiyo, cannot go a bit further for a customer meh??? Then complain complain complain!!!! SIANZZZZ!!! ANGRY AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!! But luckily, the tutor in charge, Mariana, also doing the same practise as she also feel that this is customer service. Usually she will also consult me if I can help her guide the student. For me, I think it's a good practice for me as the student is at least seeking help from me. While my own SCC kids will sometimes ignoreme also.

Today, the mum came and enquiry about classes for her neighbour. The boss just comment lah. But then the one who made the complain actually PRAISE herself in front of the boss. She the one who complain and now she taking all the credits herself. So selfish. It was so fustrating. So sad. This person always make people angry leh. How to tell her in a way which we do not hurt her feelings huh? Maybe at times she does not realise it. But her words sometime will HURT others!!!

Anyway, if you are that person whom I'm refering to, I hope you can understand.

4 comments:

loving hearts! said...

the team in your centre should help this selfish soul and make her realise her mistakes!

she AiNT that stupid not to realise what she has done since she knows how to grab all the credits to herself BUT simply refuse to see her selfish ways!

so SLAP it in her face to wake her up. some pple just need that "wake-up" call to shake them up -> nobody teach them any morales 1 meh?! --> and they simply DESERVES it!

get a SNR staff whom knows of her actions to WAKE her up or no scare, just do it yourself cos if it's RITE, then there's no fear of confrontation if she feels offended --> it just shows her guilt for she's well aware of her actions but jus PINNING her hopes that you guys have no guts to confront her!

Keh said...

At least Mariana help me tell the boss what happen. I also plan to call my manager and talk to him about it!!!
Cannot be nice nice anymore!!! I should be firm.

loving hearts! said...

yes.. u are absolutely right! hey.. u shd add chatbox in your blog! see the one Ros & I dumb into our blog :)

Keh said...

I wanted to also
But I dunno how!!! *.*