Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My work life

It has been almost 9 months since I joined this new company. I think I had job hopped too much till people will ask me: " You still with the current company?"

Well, I had actually enjoyed my stay with the company. I felt a great sense of belonging there. So far, of course there are ups and downs. There are some complains about me from parents and colleagues. There are also some conflicts and misunderstandings as well. However, the working environment and the relationship with the kids has a great leap. I think the kids had known me better through these period and they had also get used to my way. Crazy, funny, fierce and strict Miss Keh.

I had attended a few of the company events since I joined. The first was the customer service training before I joined. Then the Teachers' Day Dinner in September. In November we had the family day, Viva La Familia and the K2 Graduation. December we had a Christmas cum New Year Party. On 17th March, we had the bowling tournament. Hehe, our centre won the first prize. Actually, the company is not bad. They provide transport for most of the events that was held.
We had all the fun when we are out from the centre. We'll see a different person in office and in the event held. I think this is environment that I wanted.

So for those friend who cares about me, this is my current state of mind lah.

1 comment:

loving hearts! said...

happie to hear that you're happie in child care biz and i hope they are paying you good and stop being bullied ahhhh..!