Friday, March 16, 2007

Belated Valentine Gift???

Hehe, I received a VALENTINE DAY chocolate and flower on 14th March. But it has been exactly 1 month late. Or I got memory loss?
The card wrote:
" HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
(undersigned-Not to embarrassed the person, so don't mention names)
14th March 2007 "
A bit shocking. Is Valentine celebrated on February or March? If I'm not wrong, Valentine is celebrated on 14th February leh. People got so confused easily.

Hahahaha... .... .... I'm flattered, but the date wrong leh... ... So please set your alarm if you know you are forgetful.

Anyway, I ate the chocolate, planted the flower and returned the card to the person so that the person will send the chocolate and flowers promptly next year. Haha... ... ... I also received another box of chocolate from my centre. Sure need more exercise now .... . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

loving hearts! said...

sooo sweet!!!! who? who?

Keh said...

Hehehehe... It's a childhood friend. But Valentine Day is in February right? As for the in depth details...I'm not sure also... So don't ask me. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @_@