Saturday, March 24, 2007

HAHA!!! WORK AGAIN!!!

Yesterday I had a chat with my AGM। We were talking about my career path. Later, we were discussing about the people and the environment I work in.
Deep down in my heart, I think my boss is really the type of boss whom I'm like to work with and can command respect from me. The working colleagues wise, of course, there will people who hate you and people who love you. Overall, the working experience here is great.


BOSS:
A fun loving guy. When it's work, he means business and wanted things to be done. When it's time to relax, he will also go for it. After work, he really treats everyone like a friend. I think he's the type of boss that most of us are looking out for. At least, he's the boss that I look out for.
However, one thing about him is that he is usually the Mr Nice Guy, some people do not take him seriously. And there are times that people are bargaining with him.
Recently, I can see him really getting more serious and firm on his ground and people will draw the line clearly.
So "LAO BAN" (Boss), please keep it up and hope our centre can get more sales. But you don't bully me ok... (LATER MISS KEH BOXED YOU THEN YOU KNOW!!!) ^.^ Must give me pay raise ^o^


COLLEAGUES:

1. There are always people who you love. They will help you to get the simplest task done and help you through the difficult times. They are usually funny and can be flexible in the way things are being done.

2. There are always people who you will look for when you are happy or even sad. They are there for you to lend you a listening ears and they are there to make you laugh and cry. (Confused? LATER MISS KEH BOXED YOU THEN YOU KNOW LOR!!!) ^.^

3. There are always people who you seek advise in work or personal life. They are there to teach and guide you. They will recommend you the latest job updates and trends.

4. There are also people who are there to MAKE YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN!!! I think for this area, I better "SHALUP!!!" or people want to kill me soon!!!

5. There are always people who will share their trouble, worries and view from you. I think everyone of us need a listening ears from time to time.

Anyway, these are some updates on the people whom I work with... So I MUST BE TOUGH AND FIRM ON MY STAND!!!

1 comment:

ïabaf said...

mmm... work again... a lot of 'boxing' ah... :P can't say much of your work environment and pple around since i dunno them but like u say, there are all sorts of pple, you just have to learn how to work around them and still get things done... dun stress too much if u dun, let the boss deal with it... that's wat boss is paid to do ok!